At the very onset, let us introduce MIW FOUNDATION as a Registered
Public Charitable Trust and one of leading NGOs in INDIA
engaged in various Social and Community Development programs aimed for
the benefit and welfare of Poor and Needy Women, Older People,
Children of our society.
MIW FOUNDATION is also registered as a non-profit organization under section 12A & 80G of the Income Tax Act with Income Tax Department.
Registered under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) by
Ministry of Home Affairs of Government of India
Registered with Government of India NITI AAyog Portal NGO DARPAN Unique ID: DL/2017/0153392
Activities Conducted by our NGO:
1) FREE MEDICAL CAMP: Medical Relief which included free general
medical consultation, Cancer Screening Test, Heart Check Up, BP SUGAR
(Diabetes) ECG, ENT consultation, free eye check-ups (Providing with
Free Specs), dental check up, distribution of free medicines etc.
2) TREE Plantations : Plant a Tree Save earth and Lives
3) Free Tricycle, Wheelchairs For Handicapped
4) Awareness on Tobacco, HIV/AIDS (including HIV Test),
Malnutrition,Diabetes, Tuberculosis Dengue, Malaria (With Free Pest
Control Medicine), Waterborne Disease (Provide with Chlorine
Medicine), Tuberculosis etc
5) Free FOOD Distribution, Blanket, Cloth and Toy Distribution
6) Education programs for children , Career, Conclave Program, Free
Home Tution, Drawing Competition for Children, Books Distribution,
7) Infotainment via Projector
8) Traffic awareness Workshop
9) Pest Control
10) Self Defense, Civil Defense (Disasters Management)
Also we have Open one MIW Foundation Charitable Polyclinic in Ramesh
Nagar, New Delhi Providing them with Free Medicines for POOR AND NEEDY
PEOPLE and Planning to open More Charitable polyclinic in Delhi/NCR
and for PAN INDIA for welfare of society
1) More MIW Foundation’s Charitable Polyclinic for PAN India
2) Old Age Home in North India
3) Rehabilitation Center in North India
4) Evening Tuition Free for Slum Cluster Children
Vision and Mission
Our major programs include programs on
• Eradication of hunger and poverty by organizing free food camps;
• Providing medical relief to poor and needy by organizing free Medical Camps;
• Welfare and education programs for children by organizing medical
camps including immunization programs, education for children and
other welfare programs for children;
• Welfare and self-empowerment programs for women like employment
related skill development programs, self-defense workshops in
participation with Delhi Police and educational programs for women;
• Welfare programs for old aged people and other welfare programs like
providing free clothing and temporary shelters for poor and needy;
• Awareness programs for better health and environment;
• Welfare programs for public awareness in the field of “SWACH BHARAT HEALTY BHARAT” project of central government;
(a) To establish, develop, maintain, run and grant aid in cash or in kind to hospitals, medical schools, medical colleges, nursing institutions, dispensaries, maternity homes, child welfare centers, blood donation centers and/or such other similar charitable institutions in India for the benefit and use of the general public.
(b) To establish, develop, maintain, run, support and grant aid in cash or in kind or other financial assistance to schools, colleges, libraries, reading rooms, universities, laboratories, research and other institutions of the like nature in India, for use of the students and the staff and also for the development and advancement of education and diffusion of knowledge amongst the public in general.
(c) To establish, maintain and run studentships, scholarships and render other kind of aid to students including supply of books, stipends, medals and other incentives to study,without any distinction as to caste, colour, race, creed or sex.
(d) To promote, establish, support, maintain or grant aid to institution for the promotion of science, literature, music, drama and fine arts, for the preservation of historical monuments and for the research and other institutions, in India, having similar objects for the benefit of the public in general.
(e) To establish, run maintain or grant aid for the establishment, construction and/or maintenance of roads, water bodies, parks including plantation of trees, plants, seedlings etc., gardens, animal welfare centers/clinics or hospitals, gymnasiums, sports club, dharamshalas and rest houses, for use by public in general.
(f) To establish, run, maintain or grant aid to homes for the aged, orphanages, night shelters or other establishments for the relief and help to the poor, needy and destitute people, orphans, widows and aged persons AND for the benefit of people in general distribute necessities of life like medicines, blankets, clothes, organize langers (cooked food distribution).
(g) To establish and develop institutions for the physically handicapped and disabled or mentally retarded persons and to provide them education, food, clothing or other help.
(h) To grant relief and assistance to the needy victims during natural calamities such as famine, earth quake, flood, fire, pestilence, etc. and to give donations and other assistance to institutions, establishments or persons engaged in such relief work.
(i) To construct repair and manage the marghats, cemeteries and burial grounds.
(j) To grant aid or render assistance to other public charitable trusts or institutions.
(k) To promote, establish, support, maintain websites or online operations or grant to such websites for the promotion of science, literature, music, drama, fine arts and dissemination of such useful information and knowledge which is for the benefit of the public in general.